Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's me.....

assalamualaikum....
let me introduce myself...... :)
i'm Nurafiqah Binti Mohamad Musa....you can called me Fiqah...quite a simple name but i love it...why??because it is from my parents, of course..and i glad to have this name as it gives a nice meaning...as far as I know,Nurafiqah means "Cahaya Pemurah"....maybe i'm the kind of that person and maybe not..but i hope it is... :D
born in 1991,September 16...do you know what day is it??think about it k.... :)
talk about me,,,ermmm...i'm a simple person..i don't like a complicated matter...just act simple k...for me,life is everything...if we do not appreciate life that given by Allah, sure we will lost in this world...
Believe in Allah's will is my philosophy...everything that happen in this world must has its own reason...
I believe that anything that happen to me is my life...i just accept it...I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN MY HEART that one day i will understand what is the meaning of LIFE.....

enjoy my blog.... :D

No comments: