Shenzhen is kind a busy city, there's a lot of people, very crowded city, of course since China has high population . . . easy to deal with the people because they speak mandarin rather than people in HK who speak Kantonese . . . but some of them can speak English too . . .
We faced difficulties where they don't even know basic English, eventhough they work at front desk, how to deal with this kind of people ? ? huhu.. the conclusion is, just apply the sign language to them . . . :)
Shenzhen is quite noisy with the hustle and bustle of the city, compared to HK . . .
WHAT MAKE ME EXCITED ? ? ?
- the MTR is really nice, kind a good experience for me . . . the fastest train . . . even we want to board the flight, we have to take the train to go to the boarding gate . . . because :
- the huge airport . . . :o)
- Mongkok, the place we went for shopping . . .
- Simphony of Light :: we watched the "performance" of buildings in HK with colourful light at night . . .
- Double-decker bus . . .
- the cold weather . . . :)
etc . . . there's a lot of things make me excited there . . . it was just like a dream . . .
WINDOWS OF THE WORLD ! ! !
we went to Windows of the World in Shenzhen . . . such a fantastic place . . . we can see all the famous buildings in the world there, Eiffel Tower in Paris, Borobudur Indonesia, Little Mermaid in Denmark, Pyramid of Giza, Great Shpinx too . . . everything is there . . . .
Effeil Tower at the back!
Wind mills !
Taj Mahal, is it ? ?
at pyramid of giza~ :)
Windows of the World!